Before The Test
- What is HSK/HSKK internet-based test?
During the test, questions are answered via mouse and keyboard. For the listening part, audio is played independently.
- How to register for HSK/HSKK Test?
Test takers can ONLY register online. For registration, please go to http://www.chinesetest.cn/index.do.
- Do I need to provide a photo for complete registration?
Yes. HSK test takers of Level 1 through 6 and all HSKK test takers are required to submit a photo on registration. Photos scan be emailed to: email@example.com
- Can I withdraw or modify my registration?
Yes. You can withdraw or modify your registration ONLY 10 days prior to the test date. Full refund will be given if you request cancellation before registration deadline.
- How do I withdraw or modify my registration?
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-412-7690 .
- Do I need to print my admission ticket?
No. You do not need to print out your ticket. Your admission ticket will be given to you by the test administrator when you check in on the test day.
On The Test Day
- What should I bring on the test day?
A valid ID, the same one used for the online registration.
Note: Test takers who fail to provide the required ID will not be allowed to take the test, and the test fee will not be refunded
After The Test
- When can I know my test results?
Check online: Your test result will be available online 15 days after the test, you can check your score online: www.chinesetest.cn.
Result Sheet: Your official result sheet will be mailed to the BCIT test center within 50 days after your exam date. We will inform you of the time and location at which you should pick up your official result.
- Who should I contact if I need further assistance?
Please contact us by calling 604-412-7690 or emailing email@example.com.